Buy Abstral Never use Abstral as a replacement for any other Fentanyl form like Actiq, Duragesic or Fentanyl generic brands like skin patch, injection, etc. Abstral (Fentanyl Sublingual Tablets). You should never use Abstral to treat pain that is not cancer-related. Also, note that its misuse can cause addiction, overdose, and even death especially to kids or other people using it without a prescription. It should be stored in a place where other people cannot access it. You should not take it in amounts that are more substantial or for a longer time than prescribed. Abstral can interact with other medicines and cause severe breathing problems. Buy Abstral Fentanyl Pills.
This Drug Is Meant For Chronic Cancer Pain And Is Available For Purchase In The Following Doses :
- 100 microgram (white round tablet)
- 200 microgram (white oval-shaped tablet)
- 300 microgram (white triangle-shaped tablet)
- 400 microgram (white diamond-shaped tablet)
- 600 microgram (white “D”-shaped tablet)
- 800 microgram (white capsule-shaped tablet)
What Is Abstral (Fentanyl) Pills..?
This is a drug meant for adult patients who are on opioid therapy for chronic cancer pain and have developed tolerance to those medicines. These sublingual tablets got US approval in the year 1968. Buy Abstral Fentanyl Pills.
How Are Abstral (Fentanyl) Pills Used..?
Place the tablet in the deepest part of the tongue but never chew or swallow it directly. This should be allowed to dissolve fully in the sublingual cavity and, it is important to avoid drinking or eating anything while taking it. In case of those having dry mouth issues, it is better to moisten the mouth before consuming the tablet.
What Are The Side Effects Of Abstral (Fentanyl) Pills..?
The Side Effects Of This Drug Are As Follows :
- Chances of occurrence of cardiac disease such as bradycardia. Fentanyl should be used with caution in patients with previous or pre-existing bradyarrhythmias.
- In cases of those having a hepatitic or renal impairment, there are chances of an increase in bioavailability of fentanyl, reduction in systematic clearance, resulting in accumulation, and the prolonged impact of opioids.
- People having a mouth wound or mucositis may experience increased systematic drug exposure because of which extra caution is recommended.
- There is a small probability of withdrawal symptoms on stopping the drug intake. This includes sweating, paleness, nausea, anxiety, tremor, and vomiting.
- Even if you are on the recommended dose, there are chances of occurrence of serotonin syndrome when serotonergic drugs such as Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors (SSRIs), and Serotonin Norepinephrine Re-uptake Inhibitors (SNRIs) are used along with the Abstral. This can also happen in the case of drugs that impair the metabolism of serotonin such as including Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors [MAOIs]. Abstral is discontinued in case of detection of Serotonin syndrome.
- Changes in mental-status in the form of agitation, hallucinations, coma, or autonomic instability such as tachycardia, labile blood pressure, hyperthermia; neuromuscular abnormalities such as hyperreflexia, incoordination, rigidity, and gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
What Drugs React With Abstral (Fentanyl) Pills..?
- CYP3A4 metabolizes Fentanyl. The bioavailability of fentanyl increases. macrolide antibiotics (like erythromycin), azole antifungal agents (like ketoconazole, itraconazole), or certain protease inhibitors (like ritonavir) are some active substances which hinder the activity of CYP3A4. This increases the bioavailability of Fentanyl by reducing the system clearance and enhancing the impact of opioid effects.
- Grapefruit should be avoided as it inhibits CYP3A4.
- The drug’s efficiency reduces when administered with agents that induce CYP3A4 activity. Some of these include antimycobacterials like rifampin, rifabutin; anticonvulsants like carbamazepine, phenytoin, and phenobarbital and herbal products like St John’s wort, Hypericum perforatum.
- There will be an increase in CNS depressant effects by the concomitant use of CNS depressants with this drug. It includes morphine derivatives like analgesics, and antitussives; general anesthetics, skeletal muscle relaxants, sedative antidepressants, sedative H1 antihistamines, barbiturates, anxiolytics like benzodiazepines; hypnotics, antipsychotics, clonidine, and related substances.
- Taking alcohol potentiates the sedative effects of morphine-based analgesics, so better to avoid alcohol consumption.
- Patients who received MAO inhibitors within 14 days should not take this drug as it leads to a severe and unpredictable potentiation.
- Partial opioid agonists/antagonists like buprenorphine, nalbuphine, pentazocine should be avoided when a person is on this drug as they have a high affinity to opioid receptors with low intrinsic activity. This induces withdrawal symptoms in patients who are dependent on an opioid.
What Safety measures Need To Be Followed When You Are Taking Abstral (Fentanyl) Pills..?
- Make sure to keep the drug out of reach of children as the active substance in it can prove to be fatal for them.
- Strictly follow the advice of the physician while taking the drug, to avoid any chances of side effects because of overdose.
- The stabilization of long-acting opioid treatment for controlling persistent pain is needed before starting the abstral therapy.
- Caution needs to be exercised in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease to avoid chances of respiratory depression and then respiratory failure.
- For patients with cardiac diseases, it should be exercised cautiously.
- Elderly patients are more prone to the side effects so the dose for them should be carefully decided.
- Caution should be exercised while administering Abstral with certain drugs that affect the serotoninergic neurotransmitter systems.
- Pregnant women must consult the doctor before taking it as it can result in withdrawal symptoms in the new-born baby.
- This drug crosses the placenta and results in respiratory depression in the fetus if used during labor and delivery. So it must be strictly avoided.
- There are chances of this drug passing through breast milk and result in respiratory depression in the baby. So, it is not recommended for breastfeeding moms.
- Avoid driving vehicles or operating heavy machinery as the drug causes mental or physical impairment like dizziness and blurred vision.
What Happens In case Of Abstral (Fentanyl) Pills overdoes..?
Its overdose causes serious respiratory depression that causes respiratory arrest. There are also chances of the person entering into a coma. So it is important to take him to the poison control center immediately and seek medical attention. Meanwhile, Naloxone can be used for preventing the situation from worsening, till the person reaches the hospital.
Where To Buy Abstral (Fentanyl) Pills..?
These pills can be purchased from our online pharma store. We ship it safely and discreetly to customers residing in various places across the world.